Environments/ Worlds Art Director currently working for Electronic Arts in Vancouver on AAA action adventure games.
I am passionate about crafting best in class visuals, telling stories through environments and making collaborative teamwork magic happen.
STRENGHTS & SKILLS:
- Highly creative and experienced in a variety of visual domains (Games, feature animation, film,
TV commercials, motion graphics)
- Strong focus on developing collaborative, inclusive and positive team cultures
- Provide clear, consistent and product centric vision.
- Establish quality targets and define "what good looks like" through Visual targets & references
- Create best practices documents, detailed styleguides and visual briefs
- Successful track record of recruiting, ramping up and leading teams of up to 50+ artists
internally or through distributed development across the globe.
- Daily feedback, reviews and art team management
- Scope, estimate and plan content and production phases
- Work seamlessly in close partnership with all stakeholders and disciplines (Level Design, Audio, Vfx, Cinematics, Animation, Marketing & Tech art)
- Drive concept needs, create paintovers and provide hands-on work
- Plants Vs. Zombies "BATTLE for NEIGHBORVILLE" (Art director)
- Star Wars: BattleFront II (Art director for EA Vancouver - Solo campaign)
- Plants Vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare II (Lead level artist)
- Battlefield: Hardline (Art director for EA Vancouver- Solo Campaign)
- Need for Speed Rivals (Environment lead - EA Vancouver)
- Medal of Honor: Warfighter (Environment lead - EA Vancouver)
- Need for Speed: The Run (Environment / levels lead)
- Skate 3 (Senior Environment and texture artist)
- Skate 2 (Senior Environment and texture artist)
- Sinbad (3D layout artist -Dreamworks)
Warner Bros. Feature Animation
- The Iron Giant (Technical director)
- Scooby Doo (Senior Modeler/ 3d animator)
- Osmosis Jones (Lead Modeler)
- Quest for Camelot (Modeler / 3d Animator)
Studio owner, VFX supervisor and motion graphics artist on numerous TV commercials, music videos and branding projects for TV networks, creative agencies and direct clients.
Girard Perregaux Watches
Jean Richard Watches
Pictet Private Banking
Saatchi & Saatchi Geneva